The Pilot Coating Line for Small Batches
The LABCO can be used with water and solvent-based media, as well as 100% systems, for the production of functional layers, in clean room conditions, for use in organic photovoltaics, printed electronics, Li-ion batteries or in fuel cells. For this the line is encapsulated and supplied with filtered air (HEPA13). The line can also coat materials for the production of membranes, adhesive tapes or labels and release products. Wet and dry laminating are available.
The results are scalable on a 1:1 basis to KROENERT production lines.
- Multifunctional line for small-scale batches
- Cost-effective and flexible product optimization
- Test results can easily be transferred to production lines
- Gravure rollers, smooth and multiple rollers, comma bars, slot die, kiss coat
- Thermal drying or radiation-cross linking
- Working widths of 150 to 500 mm
- Production speeds of 0.5 m/min to 40 m/min
The LABCO is available for customer trials at the KROENERT Technology Center.
The specific technical data of the LABCO in our Technology Centre are viewed in our flyer.