is the secret of success
Looking for a custom-fit line solution that still offers flexibility? KROENERT lines are assembled from numerous modules to form individual concepts. This results in specific solutions that can be adapted to new requirements. Clever? That’s what we think, too.
From the component to a complete line
The future belongs to modular machine parks. It’s a good thing that we at KROENERT have been thinking in terms of flexible line concepts for a long time – and have implemented them highly successfully in collaboration with our customers. KROENERT produces each line individually according to the requirements of the end product to be manufactured. Numerous modules are available for this purpose, and they can be combined in a variety of ways.
Integration of all modules and supplier components requires comprehensive process and technology expertise – right from the planning phase. Our highly qualified and motivated KROENERT team is there to support you.
Individual and flexible coating and laminating lines for a wide range of production tasks.
- Coating unit as a fixed station or with a trolley
- More than 60 different coating methods
- Processing of solvent-based, water-based and thermally crosslinking or radiation-crosslinking coating compounds
- Production speed of over 1,000 m/min
- Working widths of up to 3,300 mm
For improving the surface properties of BOPET and BOPP-MDO stretched films as an inline coating module.
- Integration in existing foil-stretching lines
- Inline coating on one side or both sides
- Limited amount of space required
- As a fixed station or with trolley
- Working widths of 500 mm – 3,800 mm
Line in modular design for product development and small batch production.
- Individual adaptation to your task
- Common coating units in compact design
- Working width of 100 – 500 mm
Coating and laminating line based on modular, innovative concept.
- Quick and easy to expand
- Fast availability
- Coating unit using different techniques
- Short delivery times
- Line speed of 300 m/min or 500 m/min
- Working width of 1,650 mm
Product line for the production of epoxy films and impregnations.
- Based on UD fibres
- Fabric made of carbon and glass fibres
- Individualised versions
- Very precise components
- Everything for prepreg production
- Ideal for the composite industry
- For aerospace components
Lines specially geared towards the processing of contact adhesives.
- Roller and die coating methods available
- Coating of hotmelts and UV-crosslinkable acrylic adhesives
- Extension to inline operation with other systems is possible
- Working widths of up to 2,100 mm
Test centre with a variety of process technologies available for roll-to-roll coating and lamination.
- State-of-the-art technology
- Test runs using different parameters and raw materials
- Production-scale lines
- Small batches possible
- State-of-the-art measurement techniques
- Cooperation with scientific institutes