Training and internships
Learn a profession with a future now! KROENERT offers top training that many of our training officers have undergone themselves. We train for our future.
Training as an industrial mechanic (m/f/d) or electronics technician (m/f/d)
- Good secondary school leaving certificate (especially good grades in mathematics and physics)
- Distinct technical understanding
- Interest in manual work and manual dexterity
- Enjoy teamwork, reliability and perseverance
What do our trainees particularly like about KROENERT?
- "I particularly like the fact that you can work very independently in our company and that you are given responsibility at an early stage."
- "I like the fact that you can work on the big machines during your training, that you don't just have to do typical trainee tasks like I thought before."
- "I like that you have the possibility of flexitime."
- "I particularly like the togetherness in the workforce."
- "The job is varied, you are involved in a wide range of crafts."
- "I was impressed by the fact that you can go on assembly in the company and thus see something of the world. That piqued my interest, which is exactly why I applied here."