Markus Waterkamp appointed as further managing director
You will find our representations everywhere in the world. Please find your convenient agency here:
(Renewable Energies and Environmental Protection)
The protection of our environment is a societal responsibility which has to be taken care about. It makes the design and production of machines and lines in line with the key phrase “Clean Technologies” particularly important to the KROENERT Group.
On these lines, semi-finished items for generating and storing renewable energy and, broadly-speaking, environmental protection products, are manufactured in a roll to roll process.
- Epoxy resin coating and impregnation for lightweight materials
- Prepregs for composite materials produced from glass, carbon and synthetic fibers
- Coating of anodes, cathodes and separator membranes for lithium ion batteries
- Coating of anodes, cathodes and membranes for fuel cells
- Organic Photovoltaics (OPV)
- Printed Electronics
- Lamination of backsheets for solar modules in roll to roll processes
- Thin films ≤ 100 nm on flexible materials (nanotechnology)
OPV production plant at CSEM/Sunew, Brasil
What is Printed Electronics?
April 2 - 5, 2017, Gran Canaria
April 4-5, 2017, Cologne, Germany
9. - 10. Mai 2017
May 29 - 31, 2017, Karlsruhe, Germany