only available in German
You will find our representations everywhere in the world. Please find your convenient agency here:
Steam humidifiers are used for humidity control and flatness correction of paper in coating machines.
These humidifiers are arranged vertically and operate with steam. In order to find optimum solutions for the complex requirements, the water steam is distributed evenly via several nozzles across the working width of the web. By the subsequent cooling, the steam condenses directly in the paper.
The DRYTEC steam humidifying systems are distinguished by two principles:
- Humidified from one side, subsequent cooling with cooling roller
- Humidified from both sides, subsequent cooling with cooling rollers on front and back side
- STEAMTEC 0.5
- STEAMTEC 1.0
- Re-humidifying and flatness control of paper at speeds even over 1,000 m/min
- Drip free operation
- Reliable correction of the humidity profile
example of humidifiers
Hamburg, 25 July 2018. KROENERT, a global leader in the...
Hamburg, 12 June 2018.
KROENERT is introducing the first...
September 4 - 5, 2018, Mumbai, India
43. Munich Adhesives and Finishing Symposium
Oct. 22 - 24, 2018