Hamburg/Dormagen, 29 August 2018 – Hamburg-based ATH...
You will find our representations everywhere in the world. Please find your convenient agency here:
Inline coater InCo 800
One- and double-sided inline coating of BOPET and BOPP films with coating system InCo 800/800A to improve the film properties.
Integration is possible into existing and new film stretching systems. The complex and expensive offline coating in a separate production line is thus not necessary any more.
The coating system is available in different versions as fixed (InCo 800) or trolley system (InCo 800A).
Due to the small footprint, this coater can be installed between MDO (longitudinal stretching) and TDO (cross stretching) of film stretching devices. The inline coater InCo is also suitable for simultaneous film stretching devices (LISM).
With water-based functional coatings in the nanometer range, specific surface properties for different applications can be achieved in film production.
These are for example:
- Top-Coats (e.g. for printed films)
- Primer (e.g. for metal-coated films)
- Anti block properties (e.g. for optical films)
- Anti slip
- Anti static
- Anti fog
- Anti scratch
- Anti micro (resistance against germs)
- Release (silicones)
- Barrier properties (for packaging, OLEDs, solar panels, fuel cells, etc.)
- Optical films (displays for smartphones, flat screens, etc.)
One- or double-sided coating is done in KROENERT ceramics gravure roller technology and a closed chamber blade system (T-chamber) up to a speed of 550 m/min.
For special applications, the KROENERT pressure chamber blade MPG 600 CI can also be used together with the KROENERT gravure roller-sleeve technology.
The employed gravure roller coating technology serves to coat high-precision and reproducible coatings. Used are commercial, water-based dispersions basing on:
Depending on the gravure roller used, a coating weight range of approx. 1-10 g/m² (wet) at a viscosity of 5-300 mPas (for pressure chamber blades even higher) can be implemented.
Features of the InCo 800/800A
- Compact and massive design for vibration-free operation
- Very good accessibility to all coating and web guide parts, even during production
- Film bypass can be switched over without interruption for Non-Coating mode
- Cleaning of the coating system without removal of gravure roller and chamber blade
- Blade change with running film web due to pneumatic blade clamping
- Chamber can be pneumatically swivelled on and off
- No cut of the film web for removal of gravure roller and chamber blade
- Reproducible motor-driven precision setting of the Kisscoat rollers for different surface weights
- Fast and easy width adjustment even during production
- Special compound system made of stainless steel with circulation pump, filter incl. filter monitoring, level control unit and flow control
- Antistatic devices upstream of the coating system
- AC motors as direct drives
- Electrical and control-related integration of the system into the film stretching device
- Visualized representation of the settings and changes, including recipe management for all production parameters
- Special solutions for strongly foaming media
- Upon request, integration of a corona pre-treatment station
Options for InCo 800/800A
As a supplement to the standard InCo version, special solutions are also available:
- Special solutions for optical films with a thickness up to 4.2 mm
- Indirect coating procedure with transfer roller
- Coating with backing roller
- Version for clean room technology
|Web width||500 - 3,500 mm|
|Production speed||2-550 m/min|
|Substrates||BOPET, BOPP, BOPA, BOPLA, Shrink films|
|Coating weights||1.5 – 10 g/m2 wet|
|Solids content||5 – 30 %|
|Gravure roller Ø||250/300/400 mm|